iPad Mount - Chart Holder
The iPad Mount - Chart Holder is for pilots who want to mount an iPad to the chart holder found on the yoke of many jets - including Lear and Beech.
This mount comes with a Sport™ Adapter mounting system and an adjustable tilt plate which adds flexibility in how the iPad is positioned. The adapter can tilt up to 15 degrees and can be positioned up and down approximately 2 inches. Fits Chart Holders up to 4" wide.
The mount is portable and is pilot installable without tools. As such, it does not require an STC for its use.
iPad Mount - Chart Holder.
- This is an aluminum plate that is secured to the existing clipboard.
- The tilt pad can be positioned up or down on the mounting plate.
- These adjustable components and the tilting capability gives the pilot a lot of positional flexibility.
- The included Sport Adapter allows the iPad to be easily snapped on and off the mount and allows the iPad to be easily rotated in landscape and portrait modes.
- Made out of a lightweight, high strength, aluminum and plastic composite materials.
- Aluminum mounting plate and clipboard clamp
- Sport Adapter on tilt plate
- Sport Case