This one mount can operate as a compact suction cup, allowing a close postion to the glass of 3.25 inches. It can operate as standard suction cup mount extending to 10.5"
The Sport Mount - Flex Suction is for pilots who want to mount their device off a glass windshield, side window or other smooth surface.
PILOTSport Mount - Flex Suction can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft
NO TOOLSUse the quick release suction cup to securily mount to glass or any other smooth surface
INFINITELYBall and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
360°Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
The Sport Mount - Flex Suction construction:
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°.
- The suction cup attachment joint is a lockable socket which rotates 220°
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning
The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike.
- Position and lock the suction cup to the glass or smooth surface, tighten the control knob. Be sure the glass or surface is clean, the base of the suction cup is clean, and the suction cup attachment socket runs vertically to assure hold and minimize vibration. Tighten the suction cup socket and control knob.
- Attach the Device Holder (Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter
- Loosen the control knob and the suction cup socket, position the device
- Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob
About The Suction Cup:
- This is a lift to lock suction cup mount with a multi-positional arm.
- Made of true rubber, the suction cup is designed for years of use.
- The lift to lock suction cup is easy to use.
- The suction cup holds strong to any glass, plastic or similar smooth surface and provides a rigid and firm platform for positioning and holding the device.
- Made out of a lightweight, high strength, composite material.
Hands Free iPad viewing
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Feb 2017
I am so glad to have access to the iPad without having to hold it or pick it up repeatedly to view the information I need. The suction cup holds securely to the side window of the multiple corporate aircraft I fly. Practice for a few minutes on the kitchen fridge or any smooth surface and you will be proficient for your first flight.
This product is awesome!!
Posted by Michael B. on 8th Oct 2015
I purchased this flex suction kit and it is absolutely amazing... First off, My GoFlight was extremely helpful when I had previously purchased a kneeboard for my iPad and wanted to return it they let me exchange it and get this instead. The suction cup is very stable and the arm can adjust to the exact angle you want. Overall I am extremely impressed with the design of this thing. It fits my iPad Air 2 w/ the sport case, and I also purchased the cell phone cradle so both my iPhone and iPad can be mounted on it. I use it on my windshield when I'm driving and it holds my phone in be perfect position while I play music!
Posted by Gary on 10th Jul 2015
Gives you many options for placement based in the flexibility of the unit. Tried it in 5-6 spots on the glare shield and side window until I got it just right.
Not so good in a 1966 Mooney.
Posted by Dan on 15th May 2015
This product is very well constructed and of high quality. Unfortunately, it does not fit well using a full size ipad and trying to attach it with the suction cup device in a 1966 Mooney Super 21. I was unable to find a location that did not block either the co-pilot side panel instruments/radios or interfere with the yoke on that side. I decided to use the portion of the kit that attaches to the ipad and allows use when attached to your leg with the supplied strap. This works well, so I just don't use the articulating arm and suction cup. The kneeboard portion is available to be purchased separately from the entire suction mount kit, so that is what I would do if buying this product again.
Fantastic Mount/System even better Company & Owner
Posted by SB|59 on 9th May 2015
The easy part is that the mount is ultra high quality, easy to use and lightweight. Having used other mounts in a helicopter this one is far and away the best. Awesome product.
The even better part is the company's integrity. I had a small issue with my mount and subsequently contacted them via the website. Within minutes (literally) the owner responded, addressed and rectified the issue. There are far too few companies in this world like this and MYGOFLIGHT deserves great praise for valuing its customers as highly as they do and for standing behind what is a phenomenal product. Thank you, sincerely, for building a great product and having the integrity to stand behind it and your company.
BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
Posted by Dusty Edinger on 5th Feb 2015
Do you recognize that sound...Flex Arm Mounts??? Thats the sound of a vastly superior product coupled with unrivaled customer service.
This is the most versatile, easily adjustable mounting arm for iPad on the market and I did a LOT of research. There are 3 pivot points but only one tightening point. Truly remarkable. Most importantly the product is strong. When you tighten it down, it stays where you put it. The key to the strength is the tiny gear teeth at the pivot point. You don't have to wrench this product to get it to stay put. Simply tighten it a normal human amount and it never fails.
Furthermore I emailed them a question about one of their products and the owner called me himself. Its a level of customer service commitment that has been all but lost. Can't say enough about the entire experience.
Thank you Dusty-we appreciate your kind words. We appreciate your business.