Easily Mount an iPad in Almost Any Gulfstream Jet
The iPad Mount - Gulfstream is for pilots who want to mount their iPad on the steering column of any Gulfstream jet that has the wedge mount used for mounting a clipboard. This mount comes with a Sport™ Adapter mounting system and an adjustable tilt plate which adds flexibility in how the iPad is positioned. The adapter can tilt up to 15 degrees and can be positioned up and down approximately 3 inches.
This mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and corporate pilots alike.
iPad Mount - Gulfstream.
- This is an aluminum plate that is secured to the column using an adjustable male wedge that fits into the female wedge present on most Gulfstream aircraft.
- The tilt pad can be positioned up or down on the mounting plate.
- These adjustable components and the tilting capability gives the pilot a lot of positional flexibility.
- The included Sport Adapter allows the iPad to be easily snapped on and off the mount and allows the iPad to be easily rotated in landscape and portrait modes.
- Made out of a lightweight, high strength, aluminum and plastic composite materials.
- Aluminum mounting plate and male wedge
- Sport Adapter on tilt plate
- Sport Case
Sturdy Mount for iPad
Posted by Dave on 9th May 2016
We operate a Gulfstream IV aircraft. The previous yoke mounts we were using cracked after about a year of normal use. I just got this mount and so far it seems to be much sturdier.
Likes: the construction seems to be robust, really like the mount itself and the ability to tilt and rotate, mounts easily to the yoke
Others: stand out from the yoke means ipad is really close to pilots' chests when yoke is pulled back, dismounting the ipad from the mount takes some practice to do quickly (there are two small buttons to push in to release the mount, mounted behind the ipad and you need both hands to reach back and push them).