Sport Mount - Universal
The Sport Mount - Universal is for pilots who want to yoke mount an iPad or Tablet on a chart holder or other smooth flat surface.
This mount comes with a Sport™ Adapter mounting system to allow the user to easily rotate the iPad/Tablet from portriat to landscape. Also gives you the ability to quickly disconnect the iPad/Tablet from the mount while leaving it in a protective and stylish case. An adjustable tilt plate adds flexibility in how the iPad/Tablet is positioned. The iPad/Tablet can tilt up to 15 degrees and can be positioned up and down approximately 1 inch.
The Sport Mount - Universal is secured to the smooth surface on the yoke with high strength 3M RP16, adhesive used in the aircraft industry to attach parts without screws or bolts. This ensures secure mounting that is installed without tools, yet is removable if necessary. Thus, no STC is required.
The Sport Mount - Universal works great on TBM, Pilatus, Beech Jet, and other airplanes that have a smooth surface on their yoke for adhering the mount.
Universal Jet Mount Features:
Jet Mount - Universal can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft
NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Universal Jet Mount can be installed onto a yoke with no tools
Vibration minimized, all parts made of metal making it solid and durable
Mount swivels 360° and tilts 90° providing infinite adjustment
Rotate iPad/Device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
Quick Mount Adapter is compatible with any MYGOFLIGHT Device Holder
- This is an aluminum plate with Sport Adapter and tilt pad that secures directly onto smooth surfaces via peel-and-stick adhesive.
- The tilt plate can be positioned up or down on the mounting plate.
- These adjustable components and the tilting capability gives the pilot a lot of positional flexibility.
- Made out of a lightweight, high strength, aluminum.
- Attach Sport Case or Universal Cradle (Both Sold Seperately) to Sport Adapter
- Position on yoke. Note placement of Sport Mount - Universal
- Remove protective paper from the four adhesive disks
- Secure the mount to the yoke for 5 minutes for the adhesive to set
- Mount is secure and ready for use after 90 minutes.
- To remove, place a flathead screwdriver into the slot on the side, and slowly peel the mount from the yoke.
(Note: May require the assistance of at hair dryer or a heat gun to loosen the adhesive.)